SIXTINA BALANCED SCORECARD
Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is designed to help assess the company’s strategy at all levels. BSC forms a framework for achieving agreement about the company’s most relevant quantifiable goals to measure performance and improve.
What Sixtina BSC will help you with
Without a balanced set of indicators, performance improvements in one area may be at the expense of performance in other areas or short term improvements may degrade long term value. BSC forms a framework for achieving agreement about strategy within the organization, communicating it to employees and assessing its validity and usefulness.
- Helps resolve the number one issue of executives today: strategy execution.
- Aligns everyone in the organization around the Mission and Vision thanks to its framework.
- Allows organizations to better adapt to changes in the competitive landscape.
- Provides for quantifiable metrics that show the health of an organization.
- Helps drive transparency for all stakeholders to appreciate and understand the firm’s strategy.
- It links projects to goals, goals to measures, and measures to strategy.